Do you wonder sometimes who you are with and who you truly are? Is this as good as it gets? Where did the strong connection we had go? Or, how can it get even better?
The need for something to change can begin with a vague sense, a rising curios voice from within. From this starting point, we guide you as you traverse this new terrain. Using gentle inquiry we create a safe space for you to explore your strengths and weaknesses as individuals and as a family. What are the life challenges, gifts, talents, and deepest desires and aspirations for each of you, and for your relationship and family?
Through this exploration, you can learn to trust, appreciate and come to a deeper sense of knowing yourself and loved ones, and identify what has true meaning and purpose. You can also learn to develop the skills and techniques to help each other in this exploration going forward.
As part of this journey, it may become important for you to develop a spiritual connection in whatever way is meaningful to you. We support you on this journey with no religious or personal agendas. A spiritual connection informs our work and is meaningful to us, but that does not mean it has to be the same for you. We realize, respect and support your personal journeys.
A deepening connection is within reach for anyone willing to inquire, and the impact can be profound on you and your relationships as you begin to reveal the deeper layers of meaning and desire within.
Questions for Thought
Below are a few questions that are intended to help you consider your personal situation more closely. If you are ready to improve and live your life to the fullest, we encourage you to contact us to discuss how we can best help.
- Do you know the events that have been the most important your family members lives?
- Do you know how to make your family feel safe and secure?
- Do you know what scares members of your family the most?
- Are there certain topics you don’t discuss with your family?
- Do you know your partners major current stressors?
- Do you feel like your partner really knows who you are?
- Can you get emotional in front of your partner?
- Can you identify 5 things you love about each person in your family?
- Do you feel like it is ok to express your opinion in your family?
- Do you know you partner’s hopes and dream?
- Have you communicated your own hopes and dreams to your family members?