Deepen Connection | Couples Therapy
Do you wonder sometimes who you are with, and who you truly are? Is this as good as it gets? Where did the strong connection we had go? Or, how can it get even better?
The need for something to change can begin with a vague sense, a rising curios voice from within. From this starting point, we guide you as you traverse this new terrain. Using gentle inquiry we create a safe space for you to explore your strengths and weaknesses, both as individuals and as a couple. What are your life challenges, gifts, talents, and your deepest desires and aspirations for each of you and for you as a couple?
Through this exploration, you can learn to trust, appreciate and come to a deeper sense of knowing yourself and your partner, and identify what has true meaning and purpose for you both. You can also learn to develop the skills and techniques to help each other in this exploration going forward.
As part of this journey, it may become important for you to develop a spiritual connection in whatever way is meaningful to you. We support you on this journey with no religious or personal agendas. A spiritual connection informs our work and is meaningful to us, but that does not mean it has to be the same for you. We realize, respect and support your personal journeys.
A deepening connection is within reach for anyone willing to inquire, and the impact can be profound on you and your relationship as you begin to reveal the deeper layers of meaning and desire within.
Questions for Thought
Below are a few questions that are intended to help you consider your personal situation more closely. If your responses cause concern and you want to make changes, we encourage you to contact us to discuss how we can best help.
- Do you know the events that have been the most important in my partner’s life?
- Do you know how to make my partner feel safe and secure?
- Do you know what scares your partner the most?
- Are there certain topics you don’t discuss with your partner?
- Do you know your partners major current stressors?
- Do you feel like your partner really knows who you are?
- Can you get emotional in front of your partner?
- Can you identify 5 things you love about your partner?
- Do you look forward to seeing your partner at the end of the day?
- Do you know you partner’s hopes and dream?
- Have you communicated your own hopes and dreams to your partner?
- Do you feel like you have a passionate relationship?
- Is your partner one of your best friends?
- If you have a disagreement, do you feel totally comfortable sharing your opinion?